Sign in to follow this  
Floodles

Death by weekend!

Anyone else have Midterm exams next week? If so, I also have them and I am not looking forward to them either. But do not be discouraged! Take each day, even hour at a time and don't overwork yourself! Try not to stress out and if you get frustrated over something, set it aside for later, but don't just forget about it! Together we'll get through it; it's going to go by quickly! Best of luck to those who have them!

I also live in New York :P, I got a chemistry midterm, chem regents, global history regents, and geometry regents in a few days.

yeah we took ours last week ^^. i knew people in a private catholic high school that did their midterms before Christmas. Da Faq?

I had mine last week, lol failed my Trig exam with an F, my Economics exam with an F, as for spanish Idk yet, computers i got a 65 = D, English, unknown atm, physics probably a D, and yea :P

I had mine last week, lol failed my Trig exam with an F, my Economics exam with an F, as for spanish Idk yet, computers i got a 65 = D, English, unknown atm, physics probably a D, and yea :P

ouch dude, i got 2 A's and like 5 B's on my Exams. And it doesnt help that i am in honors at the 4th best highschool in the U.S.A.