Sign in to follow this  
Lenin

Recommendation for All JB Players

A simple recommendation for all those who play Jailbreak.

Learn how to have fun.

Really, it is quite tiring to see arguments over the rules that lead to nothing but wasted time and energy that doesn't accomplish anything. Read the MOTD to prevent these arguments. Hell, if you plan on Wardening, I may even recommend printing a copy for quick reference.

Which leads to the next point, wardens need to realize that like all games the point of Jailbreak is to have fun. Granted, some maps are shit and don't have much built in, but try to be creative. The thing I hate most is when the map is good and there's plenty of built in stuff to do and games to play, and the warden goes "ALRIGHT Simon says I'm simon simon says etc..." it's really just annoying and stupid and boring to death, not only for T's, but also the CT's watching, and for the dead people spectating. Another thing, have some damn personality. You want to entertain people, not just boss them around. Throw out a few jokes. Hell, even play in-character. That's what I do. The worst games are games that devolve into boring, unmotivated wardens that whisper into the mic "okay first reaction last reaction..."

T's, don't be afraid to rebel. And ask good rebels for tips. It's a lot more complicated to be a good rebel than just running off and finding a gun and maybe wasting a CT or two before you get peppered. Unless you're Segway. Then that will suffice.

And overall, remember it's a game, the point is to have fun, not get into "my cock is bigger than yours" arguments.

NO! JAILBREAK IS SERIOUS BUSINESS! AND MY PENIS IS BIGGER!

But he is right. You people need to have fun. Not argue. I only argue for fun. And before you go on yelling about freekills. Here is one thing. If admins didn't see it. They can't slay the person. Let's use Lenin as an example. Lets say you get freekilled at the beginning of the round. So you're mad and tell the admins. They don't slay him. So you rage more. And then you spam. And complain. No one saw it... SO NOTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! Just suck it up. And deal. I know I am guilty of doing this. And I have stopped. So STFU about freekills. And have fun. And troll. Like me. Just kidding. Don't troll. That's bad. Bai!

Sign in to follow this