Sign in to follow this  
Renakane

few tips and tricks for saxton hale

most people that come new to play saxton dont understand many aspects of the game and i will tell you a few tips as saxton that will help you out quite a bit.

Now the first thing you need to know is how to taunt. Taunt is a very important part of being saxton and many people still dont understand how to use it. Here i walk you through a step by step process.

1. Click on "Options"

2. At the bottom of the "Options" HUD there is a row of other commands/aspects click on "advanced"

3. After clicking on advance click on the second box that says "enable developer console"

4. When in game and playing has hale quickly open up the console by hitting the tilda button or `/~ which is right before the number 1 on your number row

5. Quickly type bind g taunt without any quotations or anything

6. Have fun and enjoy being able to rage that way you can get rid of pesky sentries

Another quick thing you should know when playing Hale that just gets me every time is that you dont need to hold crouch to super jump. A much more efficient super jump is by holding right mouse button and then when you see you have 100% super jump at the bottom look up and release right mouse button this will give you a higher and farther super jump that you are able to control.

One more trick that people often forget when playing saxton is if you get trapped in a corner by sentries and they shoot you sky high you can "weigh down". To "weigh down" you look at the ground and hold crouch or "ctrl" and you will automatically go towards the ground.

These are a few useful tips that you can use when playing on the xG saxton hale server that will most likely make your time playing saxton way more enjoyable. No longer will you get stuck in a corner by sentries or have to deal with the engies that just build sentry nests.

Also hale's taunt is his roar which scares people not allowing them to shoot and buildings which disable them for about 5-20 seconds I believe. As christian your taunt will scare everybody but also give you a huntsman. As the vagineer your taunt will scare people but at the same time give you uber and if you get airblasted it will last longer. As the horseless headless horseman jr you cant super jump but teleport and if your going to teleport with only a few engies and sentries have rage because as you teleport you will not be able to attack for about 5 seconds and thats enough time to rocket you out of the area and then spend more time teleporting.

Thank you for reading this post and if you have any more questions just reply and ill be sure to answer them to the best of my abilities.

most people that come new to play saxton dont understand many aspects of the game and i will tell you a few tips as saxton that will help you out quite a bit.

Now the first thing you need to know is how to taunt. Taunt is a very important part of being saxton and many people still dont understand how to use it. Here i walk you through a step by step process.

1. Click on "Options"

2. At the bottom of the "Options" HUD there is a row of other commands/aspects click on "advanced"

3. After clicking on advance click on the second box that says "enable developer console"

4. When in game and playing has hale quickly open up the console by hitting the tilda button or `/~ which is right before the number 1 on your number row

5. Quickly type bind g taunt without any quotations or anything

6. Have fun and enjoy being able to rage that way you can get rid of pesky sentries

Another quick thing you should know when playing Hale that just gets me every time is that you dont need to hold crouch to super jump. A much more efficient super jump is by holding right mouse button and then when you see you have 100% super jump at the bottom look up and release right mouse button this will give you a higher and farther super jump that you are able to control.

One more trick that people often forget when playing saxton is if you get trapped in a corner by sentries and they shoot you sky high you can "weigh down". To "weigh down" you look at the ground and hold crouch or "ctrl" and you will automatically go towards the ground.

These are a few useful tips that you can use when playing on the xG saxton hale server that will most likely make your time playing saxton way more enjoyable. No longer will you get stuck in a corner by sentries or have to deal with the engies that just build sentry nests.

Also hale's taunt is his roar which scares people not allowing them to shoot and buildings which disable them for about 5-20 seconds I believe. As christian your taunt will scare everybody but also give you a huntsman. As the vagineer your taunt will scare people but at the same time give you uber and if you get airblasted it will last longer. As the horseless headless horseman jr you cant super jump but teleport and if your going to teleport with only a few engies and sentries have rage because as you teleport you will not be able to attack for about 5 seconds and thats enough time to rocket you out of the area and then spend more time teleporting.

Thank you for reading this post and if you have any more questions just reply and ill be sure to answer them to the best of my abilities.

maybe ill do better now :D

oooooh i forgot too when your saxton and you hit someone if you look at the top right and it says like you killed them with a shovel then that means they were a spy and they used dead ringer ^^ dont get back stabbed now

also as of the new update if you are playing as an engineer type "/amp" in chat of course without the quoatation marks and you will be able to choose between the dispenser or the amplifier, the amplifier takes the spot of the dispenser while it doesnt give you ammo or health it will give you crits.

I find it dinner and more challenging when people understand a game sorry <3 ;p

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Find it more fun not dinner stupid auto correct download thingy