Sign in to follow this  
Takibo

Topswag.

in other words pyro, takibo sucks :P

xD

yeah i do dont i.

btw why havent i seen u scrim yettt, i heard youre trying to get good.

yeah i do dont i.

btw why havent i seen u scrim yettt, i heard youre trying to get good.

tbh im not any good either im TRYING to get better but im average...

either? you trying to say im bad?

tbh yes

if u have played in esea(which i no u have) u shud no there are a ton of better players out there

compared to xG ppl ur good compare to ppl in esea ur bad..

It's true that 1v1 means little in CS:S because it encompasses that of gamesense way too much and focuses little on aim and positioning.

I think the main point here is that we should all stop pretending to be better than we actually are, and if we are THAT good some modesty would be nice because its a bit of a rub in the face towards other members. When I first put my feet into this community I found out that it's wrong to bring a competitive atmosphere into a group like this as it'll only cause more harm than good upon yourself (ego issues/haters).

Well when people start talking shit and saying I suck, they should back up their statement and 1 v 1 because if they're worst than the player they talking shit about it, they have no right to say it in the first place. Doesn't make me a a try hard.

tbh yes

if u have played in esea(which i no u have) u shud no there are a ton of better players out there

compared to xG ppl ur good compare to ppl in esea ur bad..

I made top 9 ADR out of what? 10k members? 5 months ago, look it up on ADR history.

then i got into LoL and stopped CSS leaguing. You tripping kid.

to segway,

no one needs to argue. they do cause they want to and the ones that do, when i ask around i hear from most people that that certain person always start shit. so

#topswag.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Point is, If you think im shitty, then prove it yourself, you dont need to say "the best css players would beat you" OH NO SHIT?

and also segway again, people get involved in competitive if they want to, no ones forcing anyone from xg to.

Takibo all I'm trying to get across is the way you're doing this thing of yours only brings negativity for your friends and others, it wouldn't hurt to be more modest.

I think when Mohammad speaks of ESEA he means those players in Main and Invite, not the pub scrimmers. :P