Sign in to follow this  
Renakane

music

what type of music do you like and why do you like that music/band/singer personally music helps to calm me and helps me concentrate basically whenever i cant solve anything i listen to music and everything gets easier anyone else ever get that feeling :o ?

Holy dicks. I'm not trying to be critical, or troll at all, but learn some punctuation. If english isn't your first language, then I would feel like a dick. If it is, then I would feel even worse for impling that it would be bad enough for second-hand english.

Though, for an on-topic answer, I listen to alot of Weezer, and pretty much anything that sounds like Weezer. Ozma is a good example of other things.

I like them because, for the most part, it just makes me feel "up" on the inside. I also feel like I could apply almost every one of their songs to myself.

(If you can see this, I'm on my phone.)

I don't assosciate myself with a particular genre of music, I just enjoy good music. Mainly music with good lyrics and guitars, though I find some electronic music interesting, epic songs (especially from musicals/rock operas).

I LOVE music. It's my passion. I love all types of music besides country, but I appreciate all forms of it. I have classical to dubstep to death metal to rap to just about everything on my iPod.

I LOVE music. It's my passion. I love all types of music besides country, but I appreciate all forms of it. I have classical to dubstep to death metal to rap to just about everything on my iPod.

Yuuus. This basically sums it up for me. Music is a language and I speak it.