Sign in to follow this  
ViciousRebelx

i think this is warden Abuse

Mods should already know that they cannot do that. So no mod/admin should be slaying due to someone talking over them.. Only mute if they constantly talk over warden as well as hiding.

There should be no mod/admin intervention. They can't say "talk over warden you'll be slayed," only "you're a rebel." Communications disruption is a major part of being a T and talking over warden is a gameplay tactic rather than a rule violation.

There should be no mod/admin intervention. They can't say "talk over warden you'll be slayed," only "you're a rebel." Communications disruption is a major part of being a T and talking over warden is a gameplay tactic rather than a rule violation.

I think he's talking about CTs. I never slay for that, only mute cts...

Personally, I think it's the same thing. Saying either and a T talking over warden results in their death. Slaying is just a quicker way of making them be quiet.

Nah, nobody ever gets slayed for talking over. It's just wardens thinking they can tell mods what to do. The most that will happen is a mute for a few seconds so the warden can give orders. It's the wardens responsibility to kill a T when they are talking over him. Which is why I like to insult the warden when I'm rebelling away from the group.

On a side note, the fuck is warden abuse? We need a new section for that.

Personally, I think it's the same thing. Saying either and a T talking over warden results in their death. Slaying is just a quicker way of making them be quiet.

Not necessarily. T's can avoid death and can hide and disrupt from there under regular gameplay conditions. They can't avoid a slay.

Well whenever I call warden I simply say this to deter Ct's from mic spamming. I thought it was implied that this was for ct's.

ya, most ppl say it cause its a more immediate effect than saying ull be muted, but they'll never actually get slayed for mic spamming cause it doesnt physically hurt anyone

That would mean that no one has the right to mute you for doing it, am I right?

it all depends on the situation, if its like the bulk of the ts doing it, then mods will usually mute them so that warden can give orders, but if its like a t thats rebelling, its allowed, unless there were a bunch of ts rebelling, then at that point the wardens lost control and will quickly die

Sign in to follow this