Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

Laptop Done Goof'd/New Laptop?

Not sure if should've been posted in the goodbye thread or not, but I'm not really leaving though, I'll still be active on fourms & maybe Teamspeak if I download it on this computer lol.

Anyways, my laptop derped and now can't start up anymore for me. This is the 3rd time its happened before and it's really annoying because its really old and I want to get a new one someday lol. However, I'm using my Mom's laptop that she never uses, but its even older then mine and I think it can't even run CSS XD (512MB of RAM, AMD Athlon 64 Processor, 2 GHz) but yeah, it gets the job done though for fourms & Teamspeak.

Just wanted to let people know.

Speaking of which, any good suggestions for a laptop?

MacBook Pro son.

Honestly thought about it since my laptop was a 2007 Macbook XD

In before a lot of Mac hate and stuff like that .__.

I don't take sides. Both of my computers (laptop and desktop) are PC's but that's only because I'm more familiar with them, I've hear MB Pros are pretty good for gaming.

I grew up with both in my life, so I know how to work both and such. My Macbook ran some games not that bad either, nothing like "OMG HD 3D HIGH QUALITY" value, but it worked.

Give me a budget, and I will guarantee you the best bang for your buck.

I also need one. Is there any you can find for me thats about 400 bucks (US) ?

Well I took my laptop to the shop, I guess the hard drive failed on me again (this happened before as usual, but yeah) I'm probably gonna save up to get a Macbook Pro or wait till my birthday. If I want to buy a laptop now, I guess my range would probably be in the $600-1000 range

Well I took my laptop to the shop, I guess the hard drive failed on me again (this happened before as usual, but yeah) I'm probably gonna save up to get a Macbook Pro or wait till my birthday. If I want to buy a laptop now, I guess my range would probably be in the $600-1000 range

i have built my own gaming pc. if you want the best deals on anything electronic wise go to newegg.com

this site has everything cheaper!

pyro, if you want just at 1,000: ASUS Laptop G Series G73SW-XN2 Intel Core i7 2630QM (2.00 GHz) 8 GB Memory 500 GB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M 17.3" Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - Newegg.com

or a little above 800: TOSHIBA Laptop Satellite P755-S5398 Intel Core i5 2430M (2.40 GHz) 6 GB Memory 750 GB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M 15.6" Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit - Newegg.com

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I also need one. Is there any you can find for me thats about 400 bucks (US) ?

and for you reflex. its a little over 400 but i think its worth it: Lenovo Laptop IdeaPad Z575 (129929U) AMD A6-Series A6-3400M (1.4 GHz) 4 GB Memory 500 GB HDD AMD Radeon HD 6520G 15.6" Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit - Newegg.com