Sign in to follow this  
Renakane

Commissions

I'm just wondering if there are people out there who are able to do commissions and if you are able to I have a very tricky/special commission for you. If your interested please reply to this because it's very important to me and i dont seem to have the time to be able to do this commissions (its for a friend) and if anyone is very good at drawing it would help me out a lot.

Here's a few artists that I would defiantly recommend for art.

Userpage of hahul -- Fur Affinity [dot] net Little bit pricy, but highly worth it

www.furaffinity.net/user/wfa Has a bit of a waiting list to get a pic lol but has amazing artwork, one of my favs <3

GeekOfLove on DeviantArt Great friend of mine, and has very cheap prices.

Toughset on DeviantArt I always get a lot of pics from him XD

Userpage of fenrirwolfen -- Fur Affinity [dot] net I love his style as well, very great pics he does. I need to get another pic from him someday XD

thank you very much pyro this will save me a lot of time and also help a friend out very nice to know that people are there to help :D and i can draw your furry when i have time

that would be wonderful to send me some references because i like to map out how im gonna draw things months before i actually draw it and also it may take me longer than most other artists who have gotten it to you because i work slowly but it usually ends up very good and mostly everyone who has gotten a commission from me comes back for more ^^ sorry i sound like im bragging ._.

that would be wonderful to send me some references because i like to map out how im gonna draw things months before i actually draw it and also it may take me longer than most other artists who have gotten it to you because i work slowly but it usually ends up very good and mostly everyone who has gotten a commission from me comes back for more ^^ sorry i sound like im bragging ._.

It's all good don't worry about it XD I go back to artists for pics all the time. Here's some references.

Xepher Sicarius 2011 Reference Sheet by PyroAssassin

Identity Unknown by PyroAssassin

Hot Shot by PyroAssassin

Brotherhood by PyroAssassin

Rise of Xepher by PyroAssassin

Lurking for Adventure by PyroAssassin

My fursona is a jackal assassin =P

the fursona is amazing its very creative i will have a lot of fun drawing this one this will be my pleasure to draw thank you so much and i havent drawn a jackal for a while let alone a jackal assassin ^^