Sign in to follow this  
Hitman

Unban plz

I would like to be unban becasue this was not me at the time, I also would not do something like that becasue i did give money to this server and i really enjoy it.

Plz and thank you.

1. Here's your STEAM ID STEAM_0:0:20028689

2. Not a lot of people will buy the "My brother went on my account and mass freekilled :C"

3. Poncher was the one who banned you, let's see what he has to say

I am not asking you to belive something its what happen. I would be kinda nice of someone to unban me becasue this is the only server i play and enjoy.

We understand completely, we are just giving you the heads up that usually - it's not gonna get you anywhere.

xG isn't responsible for your account, par say.

So, I hope you get good news, but don't get your hopes up just yet.

alright well thanks, But can a admin plz unban me like i dont care if i am ct ban for ever i just wanna play on the server or any of the servers for that matter

Well... If you didn't leave the server right after that you shouldn't be server banned but Ct-Banned.. For now he'll probably answer tomorrow since he just got off.

We were all in a stack in nexzoid, about to play no balls (i think) no orders were given after the stack command. Hitman proceeded to freekill about 10-15 people. I slayed him. IMMEDIATLY after i slayed i looked to see if he was still in game. He was not. Sunny was the only other admin on, and he was afk, so i knew he didnt kick him (i think jihad came on right after it happened). Massed and fled. So i permed. Do with it what you may. I, for one, never buy the "i let someone else use my account" crap...take better care of your shit. They also wouldnt have known to flee right away...so im calling bullshit.