Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Maasie Abuse

You had no reason to express yourself

Thanks Stalin, i'll keep that in mind. Secondly, I said they were useless because "furries" are more concerned with being a furry than doing their job as a moderator.

Nor is being a furry a fantasy,

If you really want to make me do research then...

Furry fandom is a fandom for fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics

I'd suggest doing some yourself before you look like an ass for quoting me on a "fictional fandom" that you clearly don't know that much about even though you call yourself an "offended member" when I "insult" them.

You suggested that furries "should be put down" :/

^-- Yeah Re-read what you said on your first picture. You said, and I quote "I think furries are useless and should be put down." Case closed. You offended quite a bit of us. You are being disrespectful.

+1 proof is right there..

For the sake of xg, and her members

meh, i couldnt see the pics cuz im on steam browser -1

Sigh........

Thanks Stalin, i'll keep that in mind. Secondly, I said they were useless because "furries" are more concerned with being a furry than doing their job as a moderator.

If you really want to make me do research then...

I'd suggest doing some yourself before you look like an ass for quoting me on a "fictional fandom" that you clearly don't know that much about even though you call yourself an "offended member" when I "insult" them.

Also another FYI: Not all furries are full of themselves like you're saying, you're just putting shit into this, so I would suggest stopping while you're ahead. I see Maasie being a good moderator and doing his job, but when someone offends him like you did, he has a reason, which affected a few other furries in the server.

My goodness can't we be all be good friends here? :(

Closing this and the Div leaders & I will take care of this. Unless Aegean/Serbian wants this to be opened

Great now I can't say my catch phrase since this is about furries, but should be mostly about Maasie lol