Sign in to follow this  
supx

Question a lot of people have been askin

I've heard these asked several times by different people and I'm not sure the answer. The MOTD is silent on this issue of whether it contitutes rebelling.

1. Assume it's a regular freeday (no panda, ninja panday, etc). If a T knifes you but misses, is he considered a rebel who can be killed on sight? My first instinct is not to taze or kill until he actually does damage with the knife, but can the T rush you and miss without being considered a rebel? It seems strange to say that a T could continually rush and miss you and not be considered a rebel until he actually does damage.

On a normal day with orders, if the t's are headed to a destination and the t's rush and try to knife, that would certainly be considered delaying and detouring assuming there's no baiting by the CT. So is the difference between the two scenarios that there's no delaying and detouring implied in a freeday since there are no orders anyway?

on a regular freeday, a t isnt considered a rebel UNLESS he: is caught knifing a vent, in a vent, has a primary out for a prolonged period of time (cant shoot him if he takes it out for a split second), has knifed a ct and hit him (if he misses then hes not a rebel), or is shooting at cts.

as for D & D, if they are blatantly D & D'ing, as in they are going completely different direction or are crouch/crouchwalking when they have to bum/shift walk, then its D & D. if they try to knife a ct on their way there, and hit them, then they are a rebel unless pardoned, if they miss the ct and keep going to their destination, then they arent rebels, but if they turn around to try to kill the ct, then they can be considered a rebel