Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

Excision.........

I do not think that excision deserves admin because, there is freekillers on the Jailbreak server and i sit there yel him name and he says wat!!! then i say theres a freekiller ct ban him. then he oesnt do anything.

I do not think that excision deserves admin because, there is freekillers on the Jailbreak server and i sit there yel him name and he says wat!!! then i say theres a freekiller ct ban him. then he oesnt do anything.

Just because you say someone free killed, doesn't mean they did. You need to get proof, take screen shots, make a video something that can back you up in what you say.

yeah plus i JUST got in there when you start putting my name in chat, i dont always look at chat so maybe if you had a mic i would have seen what you said. and i cant ct ban or slay someone just because you say they have freekilled or broken the rules i have to see it myself.

excision r u saying everyone should get a mic to tell u theres a freekiller? please make sure u pay more attention to the chats because alot of people complains and get no answers

no i just mean i would have known about the freekilling sooner, he said that a ct named computer was freekilling i checked and there was no ct named computer then next round the map changed and he said it was hammanator and his score was 0 - 0 i never saw him freekill the round before so i didnt want to slay without seeing proof for my own eyes

i just joined the game like barely a minute before this and i was afk for about 30 seconds and i came back and saw you say i was an idiot lol and i asked you why and you said there was a freekiller so i looked for the one you said and he wasnt there, i need to see people freekill to take action . anyways no hard feelings from now on i will pay more attention to chat.

Crazy like i said before, get proof, videos screen shots anything back you answer, you saying someone free killed you or someone is not worth any thing