Sign in to follow this  
HaaDron

HellsGamers=LOL?

Ok so today, I was trying to find a good dm server and the only one was HG. Sadly, I was banned from HG from a while ago for trolling. I went to their sight and posted a ban protest (it had been like 5 months...) and the guy respond and said "You are from xG. Leave xG and you can be allowed back into our server". I thought this was hilarious so I responded with something like "Hahahaha funny stuff. Grow up faggots" and then this happened...

[ATTACH]1672.vB[/ATTACH]

If you can't read it, it says:

You have been banned for the following reason: Grow up

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

HAHAHAHAHAA i thought this was the funniest stuff ever xD

5aa4badfd648e_Screenshot2012-02-12at6_43_57PM.png.830d9a9aee69c86cfa0c8a87e1bde764.png

Well...they never ban me when i go on :p

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I guess this means that I am a very special person!? :D

Not being banned from HG isn't something to be super happy about, yeah for maybe 1 server but don't slip into something more comfortable.

HG steam banned anyone who is in the group "XenoGamers" so if your in the group, your automatically banned from any and all HG servers, the only way to bypass it is to leave the steam group, and if an admin sees you on with the [xG] tag they will ban you, so dont bother tryign to join anything HG or any other butthurt community because they rage@us because we are simply a much more optomistic and welcoming community that is doing MUCH better than theirs, <3 you xG and glad to be here!