Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

Banned from CT for a week ?!

Chunk!* and you know what you did. Dont act like an ignorant tool. Papi was there, he knows it wasnt an accident. He repeated with the wrong orders on purpose then said "HA I REPEATED THE WRONG ORDERS SO YOU WOULD ALL DIE YOU RETARDS" which led to at least 20 t's dying. -1 obviously...

The admin who banned you was Poncher who was using that name at the time. (FYI he's a baddie for banning you from CT for 10080 and not 10800 lul) but anyways you caused a massive tarp and caused the freekilling of like 22 Ts I think. I was there and there were like 30 something Ts and it dwindled down to 9 once that tarp was over.. I think a week is good enough cuz you indirectly caused a mass freekill :/ even though he banned you for a little less than a week cuz hes a baddie lol.

OH YEAHHHH, you need proof too ..

It was an accident so you can shove your opinion in a trash bag. Ok than Papi, but it was an accident and im sure no one will remember it in about 10 minutes lol Trust me it was no master plan XD

Oh also Pouncher is a liar because I never once said that. I don't talk like that lol.

I never said that ! lol XD Do you need a hearing aid ? I said "Oh Wow there all facing there cells, kill them" I think you need to listen a bit better.

its ok, im banned from club penguin. they wont tell me how long im banned, it just says "Your account has been terminated" so idk how long im banned

loljk i dont play club penguin

I PLAY TOONTOWN

i would shorten it, had you not blatently lied about it being an accident. had you said "yeah, i tarped on purpose, sorry..." i probably would have shortened it to a day, but no...you had to lie and try to make me look like an ass...

IM NOT LYING IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. I covered my ass by saying I did it on purpose to save myself the embarrassment. Believe what you want. No reason for this thread anymore im not mad at all or anything. So long exactly is the ban ? Papi said it was less then a week by a little bit.