Sign in to follow this  
IceGuru

CT banned for a week ... served half.

This guy ran half way out his cell (before he was meant to) and then ran back in. I saw his skin color was the only one like that in the cell so I waited till he stopped jumping around (so I didn't freeshoot) and killed him as he was coming out. Once I died he started bitching at me in chat ... blah blah blah it was just my feet.

Dismissed since I saw it with my own eyes that it was more than that.

Next round I can't remember why but he died at my hand again (during the gun check ..etc)

3rd round comes and he spams chat hard core... repeats were getting pushed up ..etc

The warden and others were asking for a gag but no admins seemed to be on.

I admit I did freekill him to gag him and that I was wrong to do so.

I don't know who banned me because after I killed him I went afk as I had girl problems IRL.

Later that day I got on and was CT banned.

Today my CT ban must have glitched ( I thought it was removed) and I wasn't banned. ...but on restart of the server it came back.

I know I was wrong and it shows I have 5K minutes left. Can I please play CT again ...I only play JB to be on CT.

This guy ran half way out his cell (before he was meant to) and then ran back in. I saw his skin color was the only one like that in the cell so I waited till he stopped jumping around (so I didn't freeshoot) and killed him as he was coming out. Once I died he started bitching at me in chat ... blah blah blah it was just my feet.

Dismissed since I saw it with my own eyes that it was more than that.

Next round I can't remember why but he died at my hand again (during the gun check ..etc)

3rd round comes and he spams chat hard core... repeats were getting pushed up ..etc

The warden and others were asking for a gag but no admins seemed to be on.

I admit I did freekill him to gag him and that I was wrong to do so.

I don't know who banned me because after I killed him I went afk as I had girl problems IRL.

Later that day I got on and was CT banned.

Today my CT ban must have glitched ( I thought it was removed) and I wasn't banned. ...but on restart of the server it came back.

I know I was wrong and it shows I have 5K minutes left. Can I please play CT again ...I only play JB to be on CT.

My advice dude : just take the ban for a week. It's better than not. Also, just saying you can't actually kill someone unless you see their name pop out the cell, not the color of their skin/uniform.

It's fun to rebel anyways. In the eyes of the admins, you freekilled the same kid twice in a row, especially on purpose, you are semi-lucky its just a week.

HOWEVER, if you really want to and can't wait you can do the one-time offer that silence has said. If you post a pic of yourself saying you love xG somewhere, you can be unbanned. ^ i don't suggest that though bc if you get perm banned, well you are fucked. I would just save it for something worse like a perm ban. It's your own get out of jail freecard.

So overall, just take the ban. I'm not +1 or -1 since i did not see. But i do see you play often in the serv so i thought i should post.

I REALLY hate playing T

... I suck at rebelling and when I play legit no one cares when i get freekilled.

Teamchat@admins and no replies most of the time.

And I know they're on ... not only that but if someone gets killed legit by me every one of his butt buddies are quick to claim they saw and it was legit.

And I'll save the pic thing for a perm

Lol i banned you from CT for a week for freekilling someone intentionally, multiple times and rounds, because he told you to slay yourself for freekilling him before. He wasn't spamming chat he was saying "IceGuru slay yourself for freekilling me" and then you freekilled him intentionally on purpose while he was in his cell. Your one week ban won't be lifted.

And I'll save the pic thing for a perm

Do you plan on being permed or something ..? That shit should really be removed.

Lol i banned you from CT for a week for freekilling someone intentionally, multiple times and rounds, because he told you to slay yourself for freekilling him before. He wasn't spamming chat he was saying "IceGuru slay yourself for freekilling me" and then you freekilled him intentionally on purpose while he was in his cell. Your one week ban won't be lifted.

Do you plan on being permed or something ..? That shit should really be removed.

No I don't Mr hard ass stop reading into things that aren't there.

He was spamming chat .... there were people on mic even asking you to deal with it.

And if you supposedly saw me freekill him in cell "multiple times" (I explained that I had reasons above) why didn't you slay me when I did it? ...why was I allowed to play the rest of the rounds without even being questioned?

I think you're trying to save face here.

Just to be sure this is even the same incident and we are on the same page ... we are talking about Gengar right?

Serve out your week ct ban. You're lucky it's not permanent.

Quit being butthurt about be constantly rebelling on you. Maybe you shouldn't have lied about MICH and I wouldn't have even gave a shit who you were.

Woah tharrrr, someones getting angry for no reason, I allowed you to live to make sure you were doing it on purpose and give you a legitamate one-week CT ban. You deserve it. It isn't be lifted so stop getting mad for no reason.

You guys need to chill out with your responses to ban protests.

And IceGuru you do need to watch your responses as well. (Exactly what JayBreeze said)

And unless he was banned before, the first freekill should've been a slay, and by the time you saw he was intentionally killing the same dude you shouldn't have jumped to a week but instead to a day(if this was his first offense as ct), I understand if there were lots of people in jb and you're just trying to handle things quickly though.

I think you're already unbanned or atleast about to be, so have fun in the servers!