Sign in to follow this  
themick07

[MOD] themick07

IDK what they are talking about either. When ever I get on the servers and see you on you seem very nice and seem to follow the rules. But like with all no one is perfect and if you break the rules you just do and take the punishment and try not to do it again. And as far as can see the only times you have broken the rules is when you accidentally do. As for the age... it really doesnt matter, 14 year olds can be way more mature than adults sometimes. I notice it alot as living in america makes me feel sometimes as though the adults should still be in kindergarten.

But anyways +1

Also he is on the forums alot

I have been thinking much about this, and what other ppl are saying about Mick.

Mick has changed alot. In the begin he was rly immature and mic spamming and so on.

But in the last month or so he have changed alot, and i have seen him being very mature. He is a good ct, i cant remember last time i had a problem with him, and he is also a good warden. He is also very active on jailbreak and the forum.

I think he could be a good moderator, and therefore i give him a +1 :)

Gl m8

+1 hes a great member he definitely deserves a chance at mod:biggrin-new:

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Duckii Jr....Hudson Jr...Otherworldy...all underaged when they became mods, im pretty sure.

Age requirement seems to be, at this point, a rather illegitimate excuse to -1, other than it personally annoys you.

what is the age requirement duckii jr is 14 and for all i knew it was supposedly 16

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

[/color]

what is the age requirement duckii jr is 14 and for all i knew it was supposedly 16

There is not a specified age requirement. We have a twelve year old mod. You just must be mature.

You guys are really all hating on his age/voice? im sorry but that is really not a good argument in my view....

Anyway i +1 him

Why: he is really a friendly player and most people changed they way they act with him.

Maturity: 8/10

Activity: really active on most of our servers + helps to populate them

Btw for those saying he acts childish, i think that will change once he gets mod.

Most people act out on the servers and think about having fun more than what other players are doing, example me i had wayy more fun b4 i was mod, but with responsibilty you have to look out for yourself and other players.