Sign in to follow this  
Takibo

Random Gaming Facts

1. Grew up with two nerdy older brothers who I blame for being introduced to so many video game genres since I was 3/4

2. Been playing CS since 2009, only recently have I been playing regularly

3. First online video game was either this MMO called Graal, or warcraft 2

4. First first person shooter was Halo: CE

5. First started competitively PC FPS gaming on baddy F2P shooters since at an early age :/

Lul i hacked on combat arms too. I also hacked maple, and didnt get caught for a LONG time. Eventually nexon caught on, and had to reset all of MS's servers back a few weeks because all my non-legit mesos had spread sooooooo far LOL. I dont hack anymore though. It annoys me. You know i dont hack on CSS, cuz im too bad to have hacks haha.

I also played maple, but it really sucked when this guy hacked me for 100k NX. I was using that NX to merch. What a shame, I had to quit maple for that.

Anyways, back to the topic.

-My first FPS game was CrossFire.

-I've played minecraft for over a year then recently quitted about 3 months ago.

- I now play CS:S mostly,as well as MW2:PC.

1. Ive been playing CS since 2002

2. First 2 FPS I played were Soldier of Fortune and the original Unreal Tournament.

3. Runescape classic took up most of my life in middle school

4. I still cannot bunnyhop.

5. I baked a cake for myg0t once, even though Ive NEVER downloaded or used a hack once.

Hah, I remember when runescape was the shit around here. I played that in middle school and elementary school, overall 5 years of runescape experience :3.

Anyways, back to the topic.

-My first FPS game was CrossFire.

-I've played minecraft for over a year then recently quitted about 3 months ago.

- I now play CS:S mostly,as well as MW2:PC.

:o Another ex- Crossfire player. You could say that that game introduced me to CS i guess.

:o Another ex- Crossfire player. You could say that that game introduced me to CS i guess.

It actually got boring so I went to another FPS game for about a year, and then CS 1.6 then CS:S :) .

First fps for me was 007 nightfire for ps2. Favorite series is the need for speed series UP TO shift...shift is shit. I beat the run and went OHEMGEEEEEEE. I enjoy nfs. The tony hawk underground series is boss as fuuuuu too