Sign in to follow this  
Edison

Quick words of wisdom.

I just wanted to say that I've been seeing a lot of major and minor unnecessary disrespect in the server such as name calling and derogatory terms being tossed around freely. I also have been saying stuff such as "Get pooped on," so don't think this is pure hypocrisy. I think we should try to be a bit more kind to each other and get rid of all the unnecessary names being called and the arguments that follow. No one likes it when people troll and in my opinion it's juvenile, I say we try to fix these problems and mend some friendships in the clan :)

I agree completely some of you people need to dial it back a few notches and act your age. There is no reason to be a douche to your brothers (and sisters) of the clan! :)

I agree completely some of you people need to dial it back a few notches and act your age. There is no reason to be a douche to your brothers (and sisters) of the clan![/size] :)

I'm glad some people agree with me, we should be a clan and not a bunch of kids who play together.

Everyone needs to just get along and the clan and other people playing in servers would get along just fine

WORDS OF WISDOM DEXTER STYLE

- No detours no delays

i do agree, have respect for others, but i do have to say one thing, first of all No one should every say ANYTHING racist or disrespectfull wit hthe intention of hurting someone else, that being said, were all human, and lets face it, everyone of us is racist in some lvl, But there is a difference between playing around, and being out there trying to hurt others, and if you Do ever say or do anything that hurts/pisses off someone, this goes Double if there in your clan/group, you should always apologize, and reframe from makine the same mistake, because were in this to have fun, not to get into arguments or piss others off, would this group/clan and the world be better off without Any kind of hate (joke or intentional) yes maybe, but that aint gonna happen so the best we can do is be respectfull of others and just allow others to have fun along with you