Sign in to follow this  
pspprogramer

Creative changes

hey guys here is an update on what im doing on creative.

as most of you know we keep getting griefed alot so here is the new plan on lowering the damage.

i will be swaping worlds onece aggen which means the stargate system will need to be rebuilt. but there not many gates to make. but during this time im gona go ahead and add stargates for xg members so any xg member on creative can make a gate on the public network.

the world swap is going to look like this when im done

Main world (the world new players spawn to)

Xgmap

other worlds (must be traveld to by stargate)

superflat (the old default world)

supergrief (the old default world that will NOT be loged)

about the griefing world and why were gona have it.

i know some of us even good players want to just take out someones hard work for the fun of it! and even make a vid. well that is what this world is for! the only rule to this world is dont grief in a way that can lag or crash the whole server. (it's just not fun) the no client mods applys for the entire server. so please dont use the server to test ur mods.

now i know that the griefing world will quickly get used up so i do have a plan on using worldedit to copy new builds in to the world for griefing pleasure! including the lego jb!

when im done moving the worlds im gona clear out all exzisting stargates and logs from the server and start them fresh aggen.

also thank team execution for the last grief they griefed about 33% of the builds in the default world.

i am willing to take ban protests if you post them in the mc fourm.

server is up and the grief map all ready to go! also our replica of lego jb is there too! to go grief the jail in the grief map before some one else does! also if you want to giref something ask an admin or me to copy it to the grief world.