pidgey

Pidgey #salsa's application

Hi, I'm JustinBieber and I'm currently reviewing your application.

Xenogamers doesn't need any cocky players. Cockiness is a positive trait to have but one that isn't really necessary especially in a community such as ours when we pride ourselves on the closeness of our members but anyway, let's move onto our interview portion.

What can you bring to xG that others cannot?

What is your most embarrassing memory?

What other clans/communities have you been in and can I please have a way to contact previous leaders, it's quite vital that I speak to them and see the grounds for your departure. Note: Please put this in a Name/Contact info format.

I look forward to your response!

JB, John.

Hi, I'm JustinBieber and I'm currently reviewing your application.

Xenogamers doesn't need any cocky players so I guess we'll go ahead and head to the interview portion. Cockiness is a positive trait to have but one that isn't really necessary especially in a community such as ours when we pride ourselves on the closeness of our members.

What can you bring to xG that others cannot?

What is your most embarrassing memory?

What other clans/communities have you been in and can I please have a way to contact previous leaders, it's quite vital that I speak to them and see the grounds for your departure. Note: Please put this in a Name/Contact info format

I look forward to your response!

JB, John.

haha it was sarcasm 0_o

i mostly play jailbreak, know rules well.

What can you bring to xG that others cannot? I'm active (daily) and I can bring myself, nobody else can be me i guess (not good at this whole politics thing)

What is your most embarrassing memory? Pants fell down in 1st grade when i was going commando. No lie

other clans/communities None in CSS, but its not the only game i play

Decision +1

Why: Funny, Active, good player, knows the rules, and he can jump just as high as any other player.

Maturity: 9.5/10

Activity: Active

Decision +1

Why: Funny, Active, good player, knows the rules, and he can jump just as high as any other player.

Maturity: 9.5/10

Activity: Active

Sorry dude, but you have to be in xG to vouch :)