Sign in to follow this  
LapisLazuli

personal advice for me being warden?

To those that I have wardened: any advice for me, not general advice. I tend to warden when possible so you might have seen me warden.

Any advice would help. I won't be offened unless you call me something stupid.

I do sometimes stutter over my words because I don't really know what to say. I'm starting to become warden a little more often than I usually do and I think that you should start with simple orders and move to more complex ones. I use to be a T all the time until I recently started to be CT way more often. I think that if you have problems giving out orders, you should think about what your going to say then recite it with your mic. It helped me a lot and ultimately improved my well-being as warden.

G'luck being warden and have fun :).

Don't do what I did and do a armory tour day. It's a bad idea and get the admins very upset...

But if you pretend to know what your doing, and keeping the t's active it's pretty easy. Unless there is segway....

This isn't for you, but most wardens and CTs in general should just be more lenient, if someone looks at you the wrong way you could just warn them and not fill them with bullets.

Sign in to follow this