Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Why America is Great

American citizens blame the leaders for the problem their having but its actually the peoples fault for voting for those crappy leaders but no matter what leader they have they still have problems cause any politician is stupid. so its just a loop over and over again. so the conclusion is that America is just a plain stupid.

Hate all you want just my opinion ;)

well i know something america created.

the cheeseburger :3 (jk dont hurt me)

Psh, Russia had 25 million deaths in world war two and we still managed to have a drink at the end of the day.

^case closed.

And Poland got fucked during ww2. And we still manage to survive. And you dont even hear nothing about Poland being in wars or treaties these days cause unlike america we dont go into other countries business....

And Poland got fucked during ww2. And we still manage to survive. And you dont even hear nothing about Poland being in wars or treaties these days cause unlike america we dont go into other countries business....

Yeah. Poland does kind of just sit there, minding there own business.

america is all like OH YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A WARRRRRR?!?!?! HOLY CRAP WE WANT TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!1! LETS SPEND TRILLIONS ON A WAR WHEN WE NEED TO HELP OURSELVES BEFORE OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!!!!! WOOHOO

/post