Sign in to follow this  
RaPiDPuLsE

i need help

Yes it is :)

If you think the person who banned you was wrong, or you think you dont derserve a perm ban, you can post it in Ban Protest: Ban Protest

If not you can get unbanned by posting a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper that says "I love xenogamers" Or "I love Silence". But this only works once: Want To Get Unbanned?

ajax

u were permed for being abusive, what the ban didnt say is that u threatened to hack the steam accounts of two admins to their faces, meaning u told them urself that u were gonna hack their accounts, so u were banned for that reason and kicked out of xg for it as well

Why do we advertise the whole "I <3 XG" thing? I think people should find out for themselves about it instead of waving around everywhere, it's like a fricking product now

Tired of being banned on the Xenogamers servers? Well now introducing the I <3 XG GET OUT OF JAIL FREECARD!

Why do we advertise the whole "I <3 XG" thing? I think people should find out for themselves about it instead of waving around everywhere, it's like a fricking product now

Tired of being banned on the Xenogamers servers? Well now introducing the I <3 XG GET OUT OF JAIL FREECARD!

Im just trying to help here. I think you should relate that problem to Silence and not me.

ill talk to aegean and silence about making it so that u have to donate at least $20 to get unbanned, but u dont get hatpacks for doing so

Would it still be a one time thing or whenever they get banned, they can just donate another $20.

Im just trying to help here. I think you should relate that problem to Silence and not me.

I know =P I see people do it all the time. It's like you got banned? Well go here, do this, get unbanned, just so you can do whatever you did again

Would it still be a one time thing or whenever they get banned, they can just donate another $20.

I know =P I see people do it all the time. It's like you got banned? Well go here, do this, get unbanned, just so you can do whatever you did again

I agree should be removed or as Serbian says, make them donate so they are wasting their money if they do it again. They should ofc also only could do this once.

ill talk to aegean and silence about making it so that u have to donate at least $20 to get unbanned, but u dont get hatpacks for doing so

that would be cool, thanks

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

also im sorry for threatening the 2 admins. wont happen again

Sign in to follow this