Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Sorry :(

Hey guys, sorry for not being as active on the servers. Im realy annoyed with people in jailbreak, so i think i might try to populate minigames some more. jb at late nights. Ive been on ts3 tho. so yeah ill do my best to keep my activenes up now. thing is isats are coming up, and i cant fuck around cuz if i fuck up those i dont pass, just letting you know that i might go right back to the inactivenes. Non the less, ill try to get back on the servers more often. Thanks for understanding. (or not)

There is nothing for you to be sorry about in being inactive unless you are a mod. Save the sorry for when you make people unpleasant. Not saying you do make people unpleasant. just saying. And good luck with whatever the fuck isat is.

There is nothing for you to be sorry about in being inactive unless you are a mod. Save the sorry for when you make people unpleasant. Not saying you do make people unpleasant. just saying. And good luck with whatever the fuck isat is.

I would assume ISATs are like FCATs, SATs, etc, big tests to test your abilities in reading, math, social studies, etc, but.. xD

You shouldn't be sorry, we understand you have schooling and everything to do, just try not to lose focus and pass in school. :)

Son, I don't get why you are apologizing. You shouldn't apologize when the matter involves personal matters, focus on your education instead of xG. xG is just a group, it won't last forever, plenty of other groups like it, but an education... an education is once-in-a-lifetime deal. Don't lose it.

Dude, no problem~ No need to be sorry, life catches up.

:3

Blessed be~ stay safe and we'll keep it warm for ya~ <3

I would assume ISATs are like FCATs, SATs, etc, big tests to test your abilities in reading, math, social studies, etc, but.. xD

You shouldn't be sorry, we understand you have schooling and everything to do, just try not to lose focus and pass in school. :)

guessing u live in Florida?