Sign in to follow this  
Smokeyyy

Fak my Life

Yea so due to my constant and random inactivity that you guys might have seen, has been coming from constant bitching and arguing with my father. I know we all supposed to love our parents and give back and blah blah blah.... I was born in Romania moved when I was about 4, and when it comes down to European parents, they are something else. Love the mom to death but my dad can go eat a dick, 1. He was never there for me 2. Always puts me down to the point where I start to consider myself worth less than a homeless man. 3. He says the dumbest shit ever. "you're taller then me, you should know this", like wtf am I supposed to say....due to this I wont be able to go on everyday or every other day but I will come on occasions and go on ts3, not sure about in-game. With all do respect I dont mind losing Mod, because others out there are better and more prepared then me, I will try my best and get on. He also implies im "sick" because I would play on weekends during the night. Anyways... Im 17, and soon I will go to college HELLAA FAR away from his ass, so I can be myself. #Thisfuckingsucks :( I love counter strike.... Ps- This is in random orders, it sounds retarded but I hope the point gets across, I kinda wrote it how i remembered it...

my dad was similar to urs, but maybe not as much as urs, u dont want to leave on bad terms with ur dad, cause if something were to happen to u or him while u two are apart, either of you would feel terrible for whats happened between u guys. ur dad may be a hardass, but he does it for good reason, its what happens in the long run, not the short run

You're talking about a European dad in an American social lifestyle, try enduring 17 years under an Asian dad when all they do is complain about grades. Quite contrary, I actually appreciate my father. I mean sure, we don't get along but I'm sincerely grateful of what he's trying to do for me like motivating me to go to College, Scholarships, etc.

i like my dad :| sorry that you had such a cruel father in life. Family is the number one thing in life in my opinnion

My dad hasn't motivated or said anything helpful ONCE in my entire life..All he asks, about 4-5 times a week, "what college are you going to" , and you'll be cutting grass for the mexicans.. -____-