Sign in to follow this  
r4wrz0rz0r1

Banned for asking an admin to calm down

Mohammad was being mad, and I just told him he was being a bit butthurt. A few seconds later I find myself banned mid-sentence. Earlier he slayed me for having an RTV freeday, and when I asked him to show where it says that RTV freedays are not allowed, he failed to respond.

Ok, so you troll me in the previous map calling me a Fag warden and disrespecting others and not just me.

When map changes you immedieatly call a RTV freeday.

the reason i said u cant have a RTV freeday because we had a warday 2 rounds ago "the map you were banned on"

Next round you call a second RTV freeday after i just told you we cant

then you call me buttmad.....

Steam Community :: EleGiggle :: Screenshots

First off, I wasn't thinking when I kept calling you a fag, and I retracted what I did say. Secondly, it was not clear the reason why you slayed me after that warday. Slaying someone without telling them why does not help anything. And I still don't believe that saying you're butthurt warrants a ban, but I did say it and I am sorry for it.

Did i not just mention you kept calling me a fag warden? you made everyone on the server disrespect me and i couldnt control anyone, and if i were to do something id look like the bad guy and have everyone on the server aganist me.

besides you do not no the rules as a CT. you should deserve a ct ban as well...

read the rules again...

Oh man we have another admin banning people because he couldn't take a few comments. It's the internet, get over it.

Oh man we have another admin banning people because he couldn't take a few comments. It's the internet, get over it.

its called disrespecting an admin.... derp

you also need to get banned...

you are known for trolling....

besides its the internet is the dumbest remark ive ever heard...

your still a kid.

You get mad at people easily over a "few comments" , take your own advice .

Stop posting smartass remarks that don't need to be said.