Sign in to follow this  
TheRageWay

So Put Your Self In The Most Awkwardest Position..

Ok so. (Fake story) So I meet this girl. We hang-out for a while and meet her family..... And decide to bang. I say I need to go to the store to get "special stuff". I ask the pharmacist what the best kind is. Turns out her dad is a pharmacist.

i saw this is in urban stories....

i saw this is in urban stories....

holy shit. me too. i was trying think of what name of that show was

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

here is my situation,

im taking a piss in a urinal next to former president, George W. Bush, and in the middle of my piss he turns over and says,"Wow! Weed does make yer piss green! haha, that's astronomical!"

then he said he hurt himself from,"brainificating" too much.

then he died. To Be Continued...

here is my situation,

im taking a piss in a urinal next to former president, George W. Bush, and in the middle of my piss he turns over and says,"Wow! Weed does make yer piss green! haha, that's astronomical!"

then he said he hurt himself from,"brainificating" too much.

then he died. To Be Continued...

Beautiful. I too met the president, but all I did was ask for some sugar and he gave me cocaine then ran around half naked talking about alquida.

It probably took a crane to get it out.

LOLOLOL OH MY GOSH I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! I'm so happy I'm not the only lurker here

today at school I was messing around and I said, "All these damn black people...." lol i wasnt being raciest actuly i was talking about me friends bcuz they all listen to rap and act gangster -_-, but there was two big black guys walking behind me..... becuz he said WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY... I quote "I said all these damn canadians" lol so happenly dude at his locker lived in canada before.. but its ok bcuz he was white and weaker than me lol