Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

Banned CORRECT FORMAT

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:31929919 00:06 96 5 active

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Oreo

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):

Why should you be unbanned?: Well im a good boy :3, and i only do things when im told to do so, sure sometimes i mess up because orders arent clear but why am i perma banned? In addition, people said i freekilled 3-4 t's cough cough, but how am i perma banned but a person that was on the previous round killed the entire t team it wasnt a tarp because he was later kicked by a admin, only to come back with a different name and do it again. So, if your going to perma me, atleast do it under just reason, maybe a 1-2 day ban, but definitely not a permanent ban because really, its not that many people, infact more people are killed by collateral sometimes than just random freekilling so how in anyway does it make it just to do it to just one person?

The Story: Okay, so i went to take a **** while playing i also said right before i left " how am i annoying?" because Edison told me to shut up and my older brother came into my room without me looking and i saw him when i came back as soon as i went into my room i tried to log back into css because he quit off it saying he wanted to use the browser i didnt care, today i got back from school and now it says im banned.

I Plead the 5th :3.

Reposting from other thread:

"Oreo hate to do this but that's not what happened. First you were talking over Warden so Edison said something like "you're annoying stop talking". About a minute later you raged and said something like "Hey edison how's this for annoying!" and freekilled 3-4 Ts and quit. You tried rejoining twice under different names but couldn't cause you were perma'd by that point.

Sorry Oreo but you should've known better than to try that and the old "my brother did it" doesn't work. "

Truth is you freekilled then fled. I'm for unbanning but I also want the true story out there.

hmmm... far as i know it seems it true that u were perma banned and try to rejoin under different names many times ..... as shown in my attachment .. so its seem your not telling the truth .. idk if this should be lifted or not , unless that steam id ^ that you have gave us is fake this is what i found searching up your steam id within sourceban

proof.jpg.7220a566cba3bb78660a09047208b800.jpg

I only changed my name because i was playing rpgbreakfloor with friends and i put babyeater and admin told me to change it so i put notbabyeater so i changed it to Criminal, and friends names were cop 1 cop 2 and i would check periodically clearly, i try to rejoin at different times that are different, then i got bored so i decided to make a new name called lulokalani sounds hawaiian doesnt it :3, got bored of that name went to gungame renamed myself CrimsonKey because i felt like it, just to see if i was banned still i try to join and now im playing nothing because servers havent updated.