CraigFerguson

Ban Protest

I was knew to CSS as well as PC games, so I go to turn on my flashlight and ended up hitting G instead of F. I ended up gun planting someone, and the Ct next to me starts yell at me telling me I gun planted and I need to be Ct banned. I had not even know what a gun plant was. I just think a better solution could have be used than a permanently Ct ban me.

So you got perm'd ct banned for gun planting that's unreasonable and whoever did this should lose their powers but if you broke rules in the past and that mod saw it or punished you for it than you might be susceptible to a perm ct ban but only if it was something serious in the past like a mass freekill but I doubt it.

I'll see who ct banned you also and post it when I have it and then bring it to their attention.

Is that your full in game name or just an abbreviation if so can you tell me your full and exact in game name?

The steam ID was Kenny, maybe he kinda derped up and meant for a day and accidently did a perm CT ban. Let's just wait for Kenny for his side about this.

Trente how you managed to go back THAT FAR to find someone's CT ban is truly unbeliveable. I would get to page 30 and say fuck it XD

The steam ID was Kenny, maybe he kinda derped up and meant for a day and accidently did a perm CT ban. Let's just wait for Kenny for his side about this.

Trente how you managed to go back THAT FAR to find someone's CT ban is truly unbeliveable. I would get to page 30 and say fuck it XD

Haha :D I started at the last page and then i pressed previous and looked on everybody marked with red :D

+1 for unban and also can someone tell double not too look anymore cause I asked him to help me look and he still is probably (he must be getting pissed) I'm guessing it was just an accident and he was just trying to ct ban you for a day and instead he did perm because of the reason being 1440. Also Isn't this around the time when he first got his mod powers which gives an excuse to this ban also.

+1 for unban

the only thing im confused with is that if you gun planted, you must have been pretty close to a T to have done that. i can believe that this was accident on your part, but you could have been baiting or being too close to a T to have gun planted.

i dont its such a big deal as long as you didnt rapidly gun plant everyone.

Seeing how the reason is 1440 I don't think it was meant for you to be teambanned permanently in the first place. And I doubt Kenny will remember seeing how that was monthss ago lol.

You'll be un-CTbanned whenever an admin sees you on the servers, type this thread in admin chat and tell them to unban you please.

~Closed due to Kenny's retardedness