Sign in to follow this  
Angrehorse

Map Specific Rules on Jailbreak

As the name says hears some i could think of..

1. No helicopter on Summer unless nuke is soon. Why: Causes alot of lag making people angry and rtv a good map. Also can be cheap for someone with an awp.

2. A t with grenade belt should be considered a rebel.(Avalanche) Why they have to go out of there way on surf to get it and spawns grenades that ts can throw.

3. Cts with gazebo or tank should be slayed because they wouldnt be with the ts most of the time if they got it.

4. No randomly starting games that can kill people for example like a ct starting a game without knowing a ct was on it. Which would be tamkillling but this should even apply to when none is on it.

Feel free to add and tell me wwhat you think.

The helicopter is restricted on war days. It's not fair to kill the person with the belt. Maybe the event was a Warday or a freeday or a bomb toss day. That's already a rule.

The heli doesn't even protect from the nuke, so people shouldn't be on there whatsoever.

I say no to the nade belt rule, unless declared by warden that "a T with the nade belt is considered a rebel"

2. A t with grenade belt should be considered a rebel.(Avalanche) Why they have to go out of there way on surf to get it and spawns grenades that ts can throw.

3. Cts with gazebo or tank should be slayed because they wouldnt be with the ts most of the time if they got it.

2. No, a terrorist could fail on surf and then not be going out of their way to get it.

3. CT can't get the tank, and the gazebo and dumpster are just visual props, but it seems wrong when CTs get the infinite ammo.

1. When playing first reaction last reaction and the warden says first reaction Jump, crouch, etc., that doesnt mean kill everyone that did the reaction. you kill the first person that reacted, not all the ones that reacted.

2. If a freeday is going on, it would be best if all CT's dropped their weapons because they will start killing T's who are not doing anything wrong

Sign in to follow this