Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Gagged... Really?

Alright alright. This is my first post on your forums but I intend to go make an intro post after this.

I was gagged on the jail mod server because I "spammed" in chat that the warden had a lot of background noise on his mic.

In-game I am "McNeeeo" or "McNeo" or "McNeeeYo" or some variation of that. At the time of the incident I think I was "McNeeeo".

Yes, I spammed. But first I said it once, and no correction was made. Then I copy-pasted it twice hoping it would get noticed, and no correction was made. Then, I copy-pasted it 6 times (or 8 or somewhere in there) and still no correction was made.

Warden was mumbling (or eating) and had a lot of noise in the background (kids or TV or something).

Rules state that warden needs a clear mic. If a mod gagged me for spamming, then why wasn't a he slayed or whatever for having a bad mic? Hhhhmmmmmmmmm?

I don't care who the warden was it doesn't matter. I just want to know why I was gagged and nothing was done about warden with bad mic. And also, how long does this gag last and can I be ungagged?

Yeah I think I'm ungagged now... no one is replying to me (in-game) but I'm not really saying anything important haha. I'll reply if the problem continues. Thanks.

are you saying you got muted or gagged? cause i dont think we gag spammers, we usually mute them.

I was spamming in chat so I was gagged, it's all better now though.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Apathyy