Sign in to follow this  
horribleplyr

This **** has to stop

This ****ing DDOSing **** has to stop, aka trevor, he ****ing DDOS'd shikaku and brought him down for awhile, and then proceeded to DDOS me, and friend my router.......this **** is not funny AT ALL......this clan is starting to become another ****ing NO3 where people like to DDOS each other cause they think its funny......im not ****ing kidding around anymore if i catch ANYONE DDOSing i will have someone get your IP and i WILL report you to the FBI this **** has gotten be ****** off and frying my ****ing router.............this has gone way over the top

This ****ing DDOSing **** has to stop, aka trevor, he ****ing DDOS'd shikaku and brought him down for awhile, and then proceeded to DDOS me, and friend my router.......this **** is not funny AT ALL......this clan is starting to become another ****ing NO3 where people like to DDOS each other cause they think its funny......im not ****ing kidding around anymore if i catch ANYONE DDOSing i will have someone get your IP and i WILL report you to the FBI this **** has gotten be ****** off and frying my ****ing router.............this has gone way over the top

Shikaku was a joke and I said I was sorry for that. With you, it was again, a joke. I am pretty **** sure that with you I didn't fry anything. I can't send enough to do that in the first place. And you say we're becoming No3 because of me? Do you know what No3 really does? They keep people down; they will send the FBI or a SWAT team to your door and break down your door; they don't just joke around.

Plus, if I wanted to keep you down, I would have.

P.S. I was going to say sorry to you, but since you're threatening xG and are making a threat to me of having your "friends" DDoS me, I'm not sorry whatsoever. I'm actually sorry that i didn't keep you down for that.

cmon illusion whats with all the **** you must calm down besides no3 members arent the brightess people since they go around onto other clans forum and posting saying that there clan is much better and so on , so cool down don't need to sware in every sentences you type.