johnnymcg

Just an idea...

I was just thinking about how when im on late at night and there are no admins on and there is an idiot freekilling the whole t team, no one can do anything about this. i thought maybe some how 1 ct can be selected to be the "CT warden" amd another to be the "T warden" the ct warden would be able to kill the other cts that are freekilling. now you might say that what if the freekiller becomes the "CT warden" well then the other cts would be able to vote to have that ct automaticly slayed... like i said this i just an idea

yes it does what i am saying is that if a ct is massivley freekilling then there will be a ct that can kill other cts and that ct will kill the freekiller

well i don't think this will go well because many Wardens will kill other Ct's for little stuff or just because they hate him/her also T warden? most T's will just kill their fellow members for the fun of it . So this wouldn't be well at all in my opinion , And also we have ban request for a reason if there is any freekiller you encounter and no admins online just report that player and follow the template...

We'll need his/her Steam id .. Ex: Steam_x_xxxxx

Evidence of what he/she did wrong

^^^ those are the main things we need , so yeh just report that player and we'll deal with that person and make sure they dont get ct or play on the server again which than lowers the freekilling at night.

Steam ID

To get steam id enable your console if you have not yet by going to option < Keyboard < advance option <enable console - Than while in server with the player type in Status and it will show all the players within that server and their steam id next or under their names.

well i see another thread now by sgt banana and OBVIOUSLY theres a freekilling / button spamming / camping / rule breaking / ******** happening on your Jail Break server I think more admins total and better admins will make a world of difference

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

I'm sorry but this makes absolutely no sense.:confused:

Hey Zedhari talk in game to me next time we meet

what you could do is put up a system where a vote pops up for if somones free killing and if enough people hit yes that person is auto kicked or banned from ct

how would that work? as in someone killing alot? that wouldn't work at all hahaha... fail no3!, They added a plugin that would auto slay anyone Ct who kills to many at once .