Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Non-Lethal Grenades and You!

Hey just thought this would be a fun post to see what people would think about a subject as stupid as this.

So basically while I was playing JB today I thought HEY U THREW A SMOKE AND HIT THAT T! IT DID 1 HP DMG! FREESHOOT! Though this does not count as a freeshot maybe it would count as a freenade?

My proposition is that freenading with non-lethal nades should be considered free shooting as it does 1hp and can kill someone with 1 hp.

Just as a side note flash and smoke grenades can stun and blind you, which could make it hard for you to not fall of that cliff a couple feet behind you to your death.

I just think CTs shouldn't use bangs/smoke at all unless its free/warday. It's not really that it will cause damage to the T's, it's just more annoying than anything. There is absolutely no reason for CTs to use flash bangs or smokes and 99% of the time it just annoys the CT and T teams.

Just as a side note flash and smoke grenades can stun and blind you, which could make it hard for you to not fall of that cliff a couple feet behind you to your death.

>make it hard for you to not fall of that cliff

>not fall of that cliff

>fall of that cliff

Just don't fucking move if you're blind.

well usually CT's cant get non-lethal grenades because the maps usually put stun/flash and smoke grenades in the cells, not in armory so the CT's dont abuse them.

Yeah but in some maps, such as BlackOps, they are in the armory and some people throw them in random places to annoy people.

I think there would only be a couple situations where you happen to be standing still with 1 hp, and a CT is able to kill you. If someone was freekilled by the nade I think it would be something to take action with.

On a different note, in the vjb server I used smoke grenades to play easter egg hunter with. I hid grenades, and the T's that got them lived.