Sign in to follow this  
RawrItsChance

pokemod??

So I had an idea today. Pokemod. I loved playing on them in cs1.6 and I miss it because it was extremely fun. Is there any possiable way to get one of the current css servers that doesnt see much traffic (ex: slide race, DM surf, or gungame) into a pokemod server?? I believe that it would increase the amout of people who visit the servers. It's pretty simple when you think about it. Pokemods are an untapped market right now and is just waiting to rise) once 1.6 started decreasing in popularity many of the good servers shut down including the majority of the pokemods and superhero servers. They always used to be packed full of people and a nice competitive gaming atmosphere. If you can make a nice server then people will flock to it(how many pokemods have you seen on scource?). All you have to do is get it up and running. leave the rest to the players. "If you build it they will come!" If you need anymore information please ask me about it. I know a lot about them and have great ideas for it. If anyone reads this and can sympothise with me please leave a comment with feedback

+1 Replace the Gungame server with this :3

I was thinking more along the lines of RPG Surf DM; since the normal RPG surf server is better because you can't just camp one of the ramps as soon as you spawn like HUR HUR HURR I HAVE AN AWP

It's almost impossible to keep a specialized server like this populated or for it to begin to be populated for that matter. We've had severs like this like buildwars and what not and yes, there were some people on in the beginning but then it just died. Mostly all the people who will go on will be people who are in xG. We want to be able to bring many different people into out servers.

I don't know what a Pokemod is but it has the word poke and I'm a pikachu so +1 and instead of dm rpg surf we should remove slide race because it is never populated and is boring

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Took me ages to decipher what your thing says and shame on you for having it rawritschance :P

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    loftydrum Chrono Lithium Bot jaygoki Caleb956