Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

I'm Sick of It!

Why can't you guys start pulling your crap together, do you realize what is happening? xG IS FALLING APART BECAUSE OF YOUR IMMATURITY. I mean come on! Grow up!

Why can't we just stop:

• DDoSing each other
  • Disrespecting
  • Abusing Admin
  • Nitpicking at every member
  • Blaming the kids

THESE ARE REASONS WHY xG IS FALLING INTO A **** LIKE COMMUNITY. CAN WE JUST STOP THIS AND GET ALONG?

You guys are going to continue to act like this and I'll just leave the clan. I love this clan, and I love everyone in it. They have good personalities and were happy to accept me even though I am 13. There are great servers and great potential admins. If we continue this, it's not going to get better. No matter what someone does, please, just don't be immature about it. This is why we are blaming the kids? For people being immature? LOOK AT SOME OF THE 16+ MEMBERS. They act JUST AS IMMATURE as some 10 year old kids. Please, don't act this way. Act your age.

Do the community good.

Stop shittalking

Stop disrespecting

Stop breaking rules

Stop abusing admin

I will stand by xG until it falls.

The reason why is because the way our rank structure is there is no order. One person holds the most power that being Silence and by him not creating promotions or fixing the rank infulstructure is screwing us over. In order for this to stop there needs to be major promotions and even people being KICKED out of the clan yes, I said KICKED out.

guys... if u have read the promotion and demotions we're having alot of changes to those and will soon be told after everything is done.... Also this won't stop happending because of the members we have if you have major problem or seen members disrespecting alot and so on or even abusing there admin and saying they could do what ever they want just cause there admin just report the player with proof and they may be removed of that admin power or kicked out of the clan.

Promotions and Demotions - Week 6

Ok, we are undergoing major leadership renovation, so at this time, Promotions and Demotions will be postponed until we can finalize the new structure of xG. I'm sorry about the delay and I hope we can work out the future of xG.

This is shown in promotion and deomtion tab if u have not taking time to look at it or did not know but we're changing up the leadership ect...

It's like impossible to stop sht talking and those stuff because people just rage to much or like making other members mad and think its funny.

I understand, but I'm not understanding why people just can't understand it.

I know you guys are doing all you can, it just bugs me that people just can't understand and not get mad at each.

thats how people are they like to get other people mad and get into fights and other people join cause they think its fun and funny