Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

CT-ban request

Shiro 0:42575131

and

Deodate 0:47710373

Your Name: McNeo

Reason why: Ghosting (in a sense), conspiring to gunplant to cause rebel (gunplanting is a ct-banable offense per motd), see pics

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_44.jpg.ed085fc5ae4e9e8884df492a5e836b7f.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_04_45.jpg.cf1a557d5a24af3a52a1f8322fc8c781.jpg

Intent to break rules is present. This should result in a CT ban (not perm, I dont think, maybe a few days)

Also anyone who says "It isnt a big deal" is content with having rule breaking exist. +1

how do you know that deo was gonna gunplant? because all i see here is that a player said a ct was gonna gunplant.

if u can show prof that he said he was gonna do it i will ct ban him for a week.

ull need more proof than just that if u want someone ct banned, also notify the admins that a ct is gonna gunplant, cause that way, they'll spectate and be able to ct ban the person if they do go ahead with the gunplant

In hindsight I would have started a demo, then said yeah go ahead, oh well.

I'm all for rebelling - I do it whenever I can even when I know it will fail. But not rule breaking - especially when it's two xg members conspiring against a non-member, I mean that just looks bad for the community.

Shiro and Deo if you're reading this or you hear about this I'm sorry - I love playing with you guys - but I just don't wanna see or hear about stuff like this.