Sign in to follow this  
Spongeboob

Spongeboob

Ok but see Stego if I am correct I only see you complaining mostly on this thread. My theory is now a fact.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

No it's just people complained about me more because I trolled a women and yes if you noticed I never had a ban request until a women came into the equation.

Ok? I had a drive to join xG there is nothing wrong with that...

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Ok then don't say anything lol

In case you haven't noticed, people who have been with xG for a long time have a very low tolerance for most things. The people posting are the regulars on RPG surf, which you aren't one of.

We do have a very low tolerance for most things, because we've been in this clan long enough to realize who the idiots are. And yes, i am a regular on surf. I go under different names.

Dude I came in many times to the server and warned you to stop trolling. This is me and I quote, " Your trolling is gonna get you banned eventually"

You and Carsn were both trolling after being warned many times. Now having this said, maybe. Just MAYBE, we could unban you eventually in the distant future. But if they are unbanned put them on probation.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

And I would like to add one more thing. It doesn't matter how many people you entertain with your antics. Even if you only target one person with your trolling. That is more than enough. Even though some people would laugh at your statements, there was of players that would constantly ask me to mute you. Especially when you were doing that jessica crap. Weren't you one of the people that wanted jarev banned for pretending to be a girl?

I think I have made my case.