Sign in to follow this  

Shikaku's rank idea

K I'm at school so ima try and do this fast.

This system won't be for minecraft cause if you think about it it doesn't really need alot of admins on their.

This will be the same for TF2 and CS:S

(you can name the ranks if you wish and what powers they should have)

Leaders of the division(llama and silence) control who gets admin in there division and can suggest O each other if anyone should get admin on both servers.

Next in rank will be about 2 or 3 head admins

If there is 2 head admins then next will be 4 lvl 1 admins and if there is 3 head admins 6 lvl 1, the head admins will divide the lvl 1's into groups and what ever head admin get that group then the lvl 1's will talk to them if there is any problems in rules and other stuff. If there head admin isn't on then they can talk to another or post on the forums.

I think we should do a tree following this(lvl 1's watch a group of lvl's 2) it just all depends on how many admins we have.

And if u want I can explain better in mumble after school, sorry for any spelling errors I have like 5 min b4 my next class :(

Post ur opinions!

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

O and silence if u read this check ur forum inbox and reply to the private message please