Sign in to follow this  
BrianG

Bump

...people have been reset before like this, I told you already. It has happened to me. A division leader in xG. There's Nothing you can do except work your way back up again. It's really not our fault. Glitches happen in video games.

...people have been reset before like this, I told you already. It has happened to me. A division leader in xG. There's Nothing you can do except work your way back up again. It's really not our fault. Glitches happen in video games.

You spent about 80 hours on RPG surf, as of right now, this is not taking into effect how long ago you were reset, and how many hours you spent since. After you spend 130 hours on it, finally make it to the top 20, and get reset. You can make an accurate response to my thread, and would understand my anger. Now instead of saying "you're fucked" you can easily ask Silence to look at it, and it would take about 30 seconds to a minute to change a number in his database.

Silence did look at it lol. He responded to your thread. I would've been set back if he could've done something, many others would have been set back. But it can't be fixed. So don't give me a bitchy attitude towards something that cannot be helped. I don't get why you don't understand that.

Silence did look at it lol. He responded to your thread. I would've been set back if he could've done something, many others would have been set back. But it can't be fixed. So don't give me a bitchy attitude towards something that cannot be helped. I don't get why you don't understand that.

Don't give me a stupid response that says nothing? There is something he can do, weather he is too lazy to do it or not seems to be the question.

Well it seems like you won't take in what's the truthhh, and I already gave you logical reasoning which you seem to ignore in your flaming. If another higher up wishes to say something then they will but all you're doing is flaming so this thread is

~Closed due to illogical thought processes

P.S. don't make another one of these since there are already 2. Silence probably closed the other one since he was the last to post.

Sign in to follow this