Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Silence abuses me :(

Korfor eg føler at silence bruker meg og tar på meg.

Eg vil prøve å sette ord på ting, vonde ting i livet mitt. Eg føler at når eg spiller med XenoGamers at eg blir misbrukt av clan lederen Silence, han gjer alltid noko og and misbruker admin makta si.

Kva gong eg spiller counter strike source så går han igjnnom meg og ser rart på meg, når han går igjnnom meg så føler eg at han tar på meg. Dette er ganske pinlig for meg, han sei altid kva eg skal gjere og derfor føler eg at han misbruker meg.

Til slutt så føler eg at eg har lyst å kjøpe ein flybillet til New York og banke driten ut av han, og dette er noko eg veit eg klarer fordi eg er ein sikkelig ster persjon.

Why I feel that using silence me and touching me.

I will try to put words to things, bad things in my life. I feel that when I play with XenoGamers that I'm being abused by clan leader Silence, he does something, and always and abusing admin powers say.

What time I play counter strike source and he goes igjnnom and look strangely at me, when he goes igjnnom me so I feel that he was touching me. This is quite embarrassing for me, he always say what I should do and therefore I feel that he is abusing me.

Finally, I feel I want to buy a flight to New York and beat the shit out of him, and this is something I know I can because I'm a confident person that everyone should ster.

close enough.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

blodig skjeden oppstøt

that's disgusting.

no :P because silence never said what language he wanted the 3 paragraph about him in :P

pluss eg skal ha 50 gull fordi eg kjøpte ein mole og serveren døde.