shiro_

Jailbreak Rule?

So if somebody calls warden and says "Out of cell rebel" then a T steps out of their cell and goes back in, wouldn't they be a rebel and you can kill them in their cell right?

well if u see him do it then maybe but i seen mods saying that its a freekill if he goes in and out cuz ur suppose to shoot him when hes out a lot of people just run in and out really quick to mess with the cts and sometimes theres a lot of those people and if theres more then 1 person per cell and u could end up shooting the wrong guy

it kinda does its not like they shot you its just there trying to troll a bit with their feet like if u wanna be strict when there's 30 ts and 10 cts then maybe yea cuz that's a lot of them but i see people do it when threes like 3 cts and 7 or 8 ts and people do that so they just leave

Yeah, assuming the person who sees it knows their name and there's no confusion, he can kill him. The second he steps out he is a rebel and just because he steps back in doesn't mean he's safe (the cells aren't a sancuary for rebels, the best they can hope for is to confuse the CTs if there are more than one in the cell). If the cells were a sancuary, then we wouldn't be able to kill Ts shooting us from cells.

That's just how I see it, its up to the ct wheather or not to to be an asshole/nazi

Yeah he shouldn't be slaying, in my opinion. If they fully stepped out, any ct can kill them. It may be a dick move but I don't think its unfair.

Yea its true im sorry about that.. i talk to deo about it and apologized what happened.. Hell its a misunderstanding and it happenes