Stence

Help

I deleted my Cstrike folder to reset my weapon skins but now I have to re-download all the xG maps is there anyway I can download them all at once or do I have to go through the long tedious task of redownloading them all 1 by 1? Any help would be much appreciated.

Well you could find a list of all of the xG maps. Then go to game banana and download them there. That's the easiest way that I can think of. I would send you my cstrike folder but it is huge.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Oh yeah. And next time just delete the "Materials", "Models", "Scripts" and "Sounds" folders. Saves a bunch of time.

This is why you ALWAYS make backups before deleting, copying, deleting, opening, playing, using, etc, etc, etc... Fortunately no critical data was lost just maps.

To answer your question, no there's no easy way to download them all.

In the future you only need to delete and replace the materials and models folder, not your whole cstrike folder. Though, if you made a backup of the original files you could have just copy and pasted them back in ;) See what I did there?