Sign in to follow this  
Mark

back to School/work

so i had a long 3 week holiday from school :P and fun and became 21 with a bang :P

what did u guys do in your holiday??

my spring break was in late february, they called it "reading week", and besides, i finished my exams 4 days ago, so im pretty much free till september, i plan on getting a job though so im not bored to death of games after the first month and to pay for my tuition and get some more spending money in my pocket, hopefully for a better comp

my spring break was in late february, they called it "reading week", and besides, i finished my exams 4 days ago, so im pretty much free till september, i plan on getting a job though so im not bored to death of games after the first month and to pay for my tuition and get some more spending money in my pocket, hopefully for a better comp

Well, counter-strike: source will never get old and idk why. just dont get old

I have been on clubs, chillin with my friends and gaming :)

I rly needed that holiday, because i have never been more school tired :(

I have been on clubs, chillin with my friends and gaming :)

I rly needed that holiday, because i have never been more school tired :(

it was the same for me :P

and now I'm back at college and i have a exam in 2 weeks and i have to make 2 short movies :)

and now I'm back at college and i have a exam in 2 weeks and i have to make 2 short movies :)

Make or analyze :P ?

I like your dog :applouse:

@@serbiansnaga Are you going to build your own computer or just buy one. If your making your own new one, I can hook you up with the best possible components you need that wont make you broke.