Sign in to follow this  
Salt

My Recent Inactivity

To start I really don't know if this is the right place to put this, but if it isn't I guess someone with the powers can move it.

I don't know if anyone has noticed or if anyone cares, but I've been inactive since sunday and will continue to be inactive until next Friday April 27th. This inactivity is because my exams are next week and I'd prefer to do well on them. I also have to pull off getting an 88 on my Financial Accounting Final or I'm going to have to retake the class. God damn B or higher requirement. I've been studying pretty much all week and get on the forums when I need a break so the best place to reach me is here. I'm just posting this so that it doesn't seem like I joined and then left like less than a week after joining. After my last exam on Friday, I check out of my room at 3:00 and then drive four hours back home. Hopefully I'll be playing by Friday night.

That's about it. Hope the servers still going strong. See you guys in about a week.

moved to hello/goodbye

dont worry about it btw, we all know that ppl have IRL issues to tend to, and that its more important than a gaming community, study for those exams and good luck on them