Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Just a heads up

I'm eventually going to be returning. I decided not to put this in Hello/Goodbye since it's not really an introduction. I've been gone recently because of personal life and being busy and such with friends. I'll be less busy so when I come back it should be fun. It's sad to see all of the people I played this game around leave.. Hopefully when I come back we can still have some fun while everything lasts.

Can't wait to play with the old and the new. Love all of you!

It's been a long time man, come back soon.

It definitely has been a long time. Can't wait to get familiar with you guys again. I miss all the laughs I had with you guys. Cya soon!

Can't wait to play with the old and the new.

Hey man, I'm assuming you missed the vjb merge. You should show up around JB soon, they're pretty awesome. :3

Hey man, I'm assuming you missed the vjb merge. You should show up around JB soon, they're pretty awesome. :3

Not sure what the vjb merge is but eventually I'll get familiar with it. For those who don't know me my name is Chickenlips and I'm a moderator on the jailbreak server. Been around since June/July.

Imma miss you chickenlips :( Don't be gone for to long okay!

The whole point of this thread was to say that I'm coming back. It won't be as frequent as it use to be but I'll be around more than I have been. I've missed you too!