Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Disco Camping?

OK. I really think disco should not be considered a camping area if you are there just to party and have no guns. In cases where there is last CT or a Warday (in another area) I dont think it should be considered camping if you have no guns. All I wanted to do sometimes is dance, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT!?!!?!?!?!?

Camping= Staying the same general area for more than 10 to 15 seconds. Especially during last CT. Disco is usually not that large. So as a mod I would call it camping.

But if you are not doing it to get lr or to just hide to ambush who ever comes in, it shouldnt matter. If the point of the game is to have fun, disco is fun, and if your intentions are not to anything BUT dance, you should be allowed to.

Camping= Staying the same general area for more than 105 seconds. Especially during last CT. Disco is usually not that large. So as a mod I would call it camping.

nice fail mick... -1 xD

But yeah, camping for sure.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Camping= Staying the same general area for more than 10 to 15 seconds. Especially during last CT. Disco is usually not that large. So as a mod I would call it camping.

Nice Edit. +1

Camping= Staying the same general area for more than 10-15 seconds. Especially during last CT. Disco is usually not that large. So as a mod I would call it camping.

idd i class it as camping/camping for last ct 1, cts must b with ts all time, 2, go t if u dont wanna play in the ct part of jb

But if you are not doing it to get lr or to just hide to ambush who ever comes in, it shouldnt matter. If the point of the game is to have fun, disco is fun, and if your intentions are not to anything BUT dance, you should be allowed to.

Cause nobody will ever use that excuse to challenge being slain for camping.