Sign in to follow this  
doublebuttass

computer

Uuuuh what you wanna do with it? Gaming? Graphic design? CAD? Storage? I could build 100 different unique computer with $600, each geared towards a different purpose.

i.e. - You don't need a high-end GPU if it's a daily driver. You don't need a lot of storage space if it's a web browser. etc etc etc

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Uuuuh what you wanna do with it? Gaming? Graphic design? CAD? Storage? I could build 100 different unique computer with $600, each geared towards a different purpose.

i.e. - You don't need a high-end GPU if it's a daily driver. You don't need a lot of storage space if it's a web browser. etc etc etc

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

$600 is almost a tight budget but it could be done. Graphics on a $600 gaming rig aren't going to be that great, you know this right?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I hate to say it, but for $600 I'd say start with this:

this

Then you can always upgrade the GPU, mobo, RAM, etc down the road as money loosens up.