Sign in to follow this  
SgtBanana

Suggested Admins?

Hey guys, perhaps i'm not the proper person to start this but until told otherwise i hostly see no reason not to. Basically based on the posts that follow i will begin taking names and doing my best to keep a recorded and updated list of any jailbreak players you as a community think would be strong examples of proper leaders and representatives of the jailbreak server. This is in no way an attempt to over throw or start rebellion among Xeon Gamers, just a way for the proper people to revive the credit they deserve.... and hopefully let members nominate some possible quality admins.

Sgt. Banana

- Suggested by Jonnymcg

- "i would nominate Sgt Banana... but I think he needs to stick around [xG] for a little while longer" - Sprinkles

βˇм| [Xg] Sgt. Banana |G/Sg

i was just in-game with you and you vent camping on war day.

Me, and other players were requesting you slay yourself, since you

were camping in vent and killed various people. but you never slayed yourself.

anyway, i would nominate SgtBanana, but I think he needs to stick around [xG] for a little

while longer since he just recently joined.

Johnny you gun planted me the other day, so no admin for you.. and Sgt.Banana when did you join xG again? 3 days ago?

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Sgt Banana you will not get admin. DENIED.

i was just in-game with you and you vent camping on war day.

Me, and other players were requesting you slay yourself, since you

were camping in vent and killed various people. but you never slayed yourself.

anyway, i would nominate SgtBanana....

I actually remember that day specifically, my thoughts were i was trying to find an exit with the terrorists coming in from all sides....

although i've just recently become an active forum poster, i've played on jailbreak since it was just 8 of us running around... and they're many more like me.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

oh! and @ duckii: that does absolutely nothing unless the right people are working for it.... but none the less you are a more frequent admin, so thank you :)

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

And does anyone else here notice the on the server theres often more non xG members wearing the xG tag than actual xG members?

banana i am saying you'll have to work for it as in respect , activity , ect... We're getting a new structure soon and i think in it have people who does promotion and deomtions basing on how the members are doing...

Also johnnmgcg what do u mean you noticed that there are more xG tags than xG members? asi n xG:R , xG:M ?

@duckii - Oh ok, that works.... and what me an jonnymcg mean is people who have never even visited the fourms or site wear the [xG] tag so they will get a little respect....

banana i am saying you'll have to work for it as in respect , activity , ect... We're getting a new structure soon and i think in it have people who does promotion and deomtions basing on how the members are doing...

Also johnnmgcg what do u mean you noticed that there are more xG tags than xG members? asi n xG:R , xG:M ?

I think he means there are more people with the tag [xG] then people who are actually in [xG]

(the ones who register on the forums)

Admins are chosen based on performance in game, knowledge of rules, activity on mumble and forums. Admin will be choosen by higher ups (AKA Silence and Sam), and that is the only way to receive admin.

Sucks I know but you can't join and ask for admin. I have been in the clan for months and people who joined after me are getting admin who I don't think deserve it.

It sucks, but its true.