NightHawk

I'm looking to join xG

I know I haven't been playing very long, but I've grown to enjoy the xG servers more than any others. The other players aren't huge douches and everyone tries to have fun for the most part. I have a mic and do not have the high pitched voice of an 11-year old girl. I enjoy many different servers (Jailbreak, Surf, Bhop, Gungame, etc.) and am looking to expand the amount I play each day. I'd love to be a part of the clan and would help with some donations as soon as possible too (not trying to bribe y'all, just saiyan). Hopefully you guys add me! Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Apologies masters. I rushed through and didn't realize it wanted Steam ID, not steam pro name. My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:51193638

u seem like an alright person from what i read, get to know the other members of xg and have them look at ur member app, dont spam it in chat though (ie "link to member app" +1 me guys, etc), cause it will look bad on ur app, u can also go on our teamspeak and get to know the mods, admins and higher ups as we are on teamspeak more than the servers (at least i am lol), the teamspeak ip is voice.xenogamers.com:8730

Yeah I've been in here a little and talked to a few higher ups before. I believe once I asked if anyone would +1 me if I put an app in, but I only did that cause I saw someone else ask in another game and thought it was common to ask. I don't spam otherwise though. But I will begin to be active here on the site's forums and teamspeak and such. Thanks!

I'm not as active as I'd like to be (though I've only been playing for just a little while) due to school finals and such, but I mostly participate in Jailbreak, RPG Surf dm, and occasionally gungame when there are a decent amount of people. I like most of the xG servers though, not just these.

Decision: +1

Activity: 5/10 - I've noticed he's been playing moar and moar though.

Maturity: 9/10

He's fun to play with and I've known him for quite some time. I assure you he won't put xG to shame. He also knows teh rules.

-Cat

Thanks guys! I didn't expect to have 4 +1's my first day!!! Also, just want yall to know I bumped up to almost 32 hours since I posted this. I also reread the MOTD and am fit to uphold the sacred laws of Silence!! XD But, yeah again, thanks guys.

Decision: +1

Activity: 7/10 (don't see you THAT much)

Maturity: 9/10

Why?

Seems like a cool guy, doesn't break rules.

Thanks you guys!! Don't worry, I plan on starting to play more and more from now on. I started playing not too long ago and I hope to see you guys more often. I will probably be mainly in Jailbreak for awhile, so if you only play Surf, you may not see me that often. I'll be expanding to other servers over the next couple days or so. Thanks again!

+1 to this man. Pretty chill in game. I would hit that.... but yeahh... +1 +1 +1 +1 <--- knows rules and has a mic for online sex.... uhhh.. yeah.....